Sunday, April 17, 2011

This is me...

If you have happened to stumble upon this blog, I feel a deep need to apologize to you. This blog was going to be my favorite past time but then I fell in to the world of tumblr (dear lord). And I've never looked back. I love that with tumblr there's no need to sit and think about what verses or experiences or phrases that you are going to post. It is utterly spontaneous. Like the mind's collection of personal fancies, cultural whims, and delights galore. Thus I have fallen under the tendency to post photos or quotes onto this blog that allow me to then post them to tumlbr because for whatever reason no one has reposted that picture yet or because their urls don't always work. However, I do encourage you to bear with me if you happen to stop by and view this blog in it's complete distorted state. I have plans to actually turn this into the proper blog that it needs to be very shortly. But until then...adieu for now my loves. This is me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment