Saturday, January 21, 2012

...seriously

I feel like you just don't fucking care, and it's just fucking bullshit. I don't fucking understand how I can be around you and you don't make any attempt at all to acknowledge that I'm there. You make me feel like I'm some narcotic psycho. Wtf? I'm tired of feeling like I want you more than you want me. Seriously? This is supposed to be fucking equal and even when I'm this close to being stuck in a different state, you don't give a fuck. Oh I'll visit you on the weekends, I'll take your fucking dream to go to school in California and fuck other hoes and bitches on the side, have them stay at my place while your working your ass off to make a fucking living and then drive out to see you like I fucking care. Seriously? you tell me you love me but gifts don't demonstrate that, guilt is a result of gifts. What the fuck did you do? I love how hard you try to keep me in the car when I'm talking to you and I leave. You really fucking love me. Don't you realize how much I fucking love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment